Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07235 MXN / HUF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,286 (625,949 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)