Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 41% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,387 ($U89,880) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)