Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 53% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,996 ($U170,855) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)