Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,690 ($U94,259) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)