Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 41% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,807 ($U94,678) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)