Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05768 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,878 (708,669 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (about 1 hour ago)