Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.752 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,346 (€2,619) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)