Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.774 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,762 (€3,019) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)