Cost of living comparison between Pasto, Colombia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00635 MXN / COP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,174 (COL$2,232,791) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,333 (about 1 hour ago)