Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,323 (64,149 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)