Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.538 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 26% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,504 (13,988 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)