Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.524 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 26% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,378 (14,017 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)