Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.547 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 23% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,167 (16,947 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (31 minutes ago)