Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.468 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,268 (34,141 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)