Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.399 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,442 (12,691 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)