Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.532 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 25% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,512 (13,628 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (42 minutes ago)