Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.495 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 27% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,398 (14,991 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)