Cost of living comparison between Panipat, India and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27814 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,679 (₨49,181) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)