Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,001 (€4,299) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)