Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,014 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.753 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,337 (3,484 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)