Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.210 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,189 (€3,757) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)