Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.169 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,428 (€3,774) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)