Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,003 ($3,286) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)