Cost of living comparison between Palm Bay, Florida, United States and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.605 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,809 ($1,253) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (27 minutes ago)