Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.372 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 45% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,997 ($3,632) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)