Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.700 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 130,124 (€6,286) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)