Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18568 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 16% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,483 (56,461 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)