Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16244 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,886 (214,765 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (42 minutes ago)