Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19546 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 67,831 (347,037 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (21 minutes ago)