Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16617 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 29,446 (177,204 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)