Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.137 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,448 (38,584 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (31 minutes ago)