Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.043 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,772 (23,874 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (44 minutes ago)