Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.993 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 54,052 (27,117 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (32 minutes ago)