Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.999 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,479 (23,748 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (39 minutes ago)