Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.869 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 32,238 (17,246 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)