Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.921 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,114 (42,746 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $2,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)