Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.977 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,623 (41,788 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)