Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03319 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,231 (2,628,485 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)