Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03486 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 55% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,853 (1,917,591 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (39 minutes ago)