Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03109 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 51% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,375 (3,935,994 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)