Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03302 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,154 (2,155,020 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)