Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03654 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 60% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,738 (2,319,005 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)