Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,946 (56,670 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)