Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.907 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,418 (56,711 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)