Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.109 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 87% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,191 (€3,557) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)