Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 82% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,860 (€4,052) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)