Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.424 MXN / NOK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 175% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 132,007 (kr 54,455) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)