Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 678 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.989 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,627 (17,270 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)