Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30876 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 64,236 (208,041 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)