Cost of living comparison between Oruro, Bolivia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.822 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,394 ($b5,101) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$1,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Granada costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vilnius costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)