Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.561 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 33,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 28,380 ($b11,080) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vlorë costs 350 Lek (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)