Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.321 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,332 (10,914 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 40 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 11,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)