Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06121 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,012 (817,014 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)