Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05197 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 44% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,558 (645,727 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)