Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.697 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,070 (€2,274) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)