Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 893 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.747 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 60,116 (€2,643) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)