Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 935 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,845 (€2,909) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)