Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.337 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,090 (10,135 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trondheim costs kr 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)