Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.165 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,120 (11,447 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)