Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.850 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,256 (23,763 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)