Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.868 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,001 (11,093 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)