Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35216 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,368 (Php125,988) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (31 minutes ago)