Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,252 (67,964 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)