Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.903 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,364 (53,536 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)