Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 898 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.526 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,855 ($4,041) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)