Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17942 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,505 (¥588,043) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)