Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17383 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,013 (¥661,625) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)