Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17619 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,964 (¥521,971) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)