Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18834 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 137% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 185,499 (¥984,906) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (26 minutes ago)