Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16749 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 118,925 (¥710,041) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)