Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16761 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,689 (¥547,048) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)