Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16971 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 186,832 (¥1,100,921) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (36 minutes ago)