Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35841 MXN / MKD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 26% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,502 (104,633 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)