Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,787 (65,176₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)