Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19303 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,765 (¥164,561) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Managua costs 3,000 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valparaiso costs CH$380 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 243 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)