Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 67,000 in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)