Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.272 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,663 (€1,463) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)