Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.071 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 72% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,920 (€3,421) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)