Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16220 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,857 (¥418,340) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)