Cost of living comparison between Numazu, Japan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18154 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 105% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,358 (¥211,294) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)