Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16744 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,663 (¥631,050) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (32 minutes ago)