Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,779 in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)