Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17052 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 66,537 (390,212 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)