Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 609 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19555 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 50,732 (259,427 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (about 1 hour ago)