Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17682 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 70,104 (396,475 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)