Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.665 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,564 (R$ 15,687) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)