Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05378 MXN / MRO
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,225 (1,900,860 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)