Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.554 MXN / MRU
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,577 (116,497 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)