Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05252 MXN / MRO
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 22% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,788 (833,755 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)