Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.138 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,997 (49,114 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)