Cost of living comparison between Nizwa, Oman and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.358 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 15% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,530 (﷼ 419) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chelyabinsk costs руб 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (34 minutes ago)