Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33143 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 64,127 (руб 193,484) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)